Morning Andyman!
looks at him suspiciously
I have my own mix again. Things don't pick up soon I think I might have to mosey into the Mod's personal coffee room.
I wonder how many people died of anxiety yesterday due to the board being down?
*sets brick on counter next to key*
Oh that's where I left the key!
*puts pot on*
We're having a special moderator control panel blend today. Did you guys know the mods have their own coffee break room?
Morning Andyman!
looks at him suspiciously
I have my own mix again. Things don't pick up soon I think I might have to mosey into the Mod's personal coffee room.
I wonder how many people died of anxiety yesterday due to the board being down?
Well hellooooooo "Mr. Moderator". Glad you could grace us with your appearance....you know, spend time with us little people. I hope I can entertain you whilst pretending I didn't spy the MODERATOR EXECUTIVE WASH ROOM LOCATED IN THE MODERATOR CONTROL PANEL!
Coffee?
I'm sorry Andy. For every undertaking, there had to be a umm.. scapegoat, a fallguy, a framee. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
Gimme something strong.
Hey, did you batman fans here, there is a recall on this batmobile?
they say the back wing thing is a hazard cuz it is to sharp. Better buy sharp the ones you see. Or keep the ones you have safe!
Here is the recall information!
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml04/04118.html
Morning Peeps.
Coffee please.
good morning all!! hm you got any donuts today???
did you screw up adding customs avatars cause it's gone, i took mine off cause i redone it, now i can't get it back on because custom avatar is gone!! [img]mad.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't recall seeing that option in the MODERATOR CONTROL PANEL'S CIGAR ROOM!Originally posted by Guitardeth2:
did you screw up adding customs avatars cause it's gone, i took mine off cause i redone it, now i can't get it back on because custom avatar is gone!! [img]mad.gif[/img]
*sees a box of krispy kreme donuts grabs them and starts running* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bookmarks